871 Ottawa Street, Unit 400 Windsor, ON, N8X 2C9 Menu

Do You Have A Case?Find Out For FREE

Tort Claims

If you suffer an injury in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses, including those not covered by your accident benefits claim. This claim is called a tort claim and it is completely separate and distinct from your accident benefits insurer. Commonly, tort claims include claims for pain and suffering, income losses, medical treatment and out of pocket expenses. A tort claim is generally paid by the at-fault driver’s insurance policy.

If you have suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, you owe it to yourself to contact Velocity Injury Law today for a free consultation. We will provide you with legal advice on whether you qualify for a tort claim or not. Where you are entitled to make a tort claim, we will assist you in obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled.

We wish we could give clients their old lives back. Fortunately, we can do the next best thing: give them back the sense of security they had before their accident and help them rebuild their lives. This involves obtaining a fair monetary settlement and secure rehabilitation for an alternative future path in a reasonable amount of time.
Call Velocity Injury Law at 519-946-4300
Our goal is to get back to you about scheduling a free consultation on the same day.

In The Community

The lawyers and staff of Velocity Injury Law can often be found out in the community. Whether we are volunteering for charitable organizations, serving as members of local boards, or participating in recreational and fundraising events, we enjoy being actively involved in and giving back to our community.

Read Our News