Tort Claims

If you suffer an injury in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses, including those not covered by your accident benefits claim. This claim is called a tort claim and it is completely separate and distinct from your accident benefits insurer. Commonly, tort claims include claims for pain and suffering, income losses, medical treatment and out of pocket expenses. A tort claim is generally paid by the at-fault driver’s insurance policy.

If you have suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, you owe it to yourself to contact Velocity Injury Law today for a free consultation. We will provide you with legal advice on whether you qualify for a tort claim or not. Where you are entitled to make a tort claim, we will assist you in obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled.